My sweet Stalkers

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Limited Edition Narsissit Palette

Narsissit Palette



Nars released a limited edition palette called: Narsissit palette. It contains all neutral colors of existing Nars eyeshadow.


Here are the swatches of the palette:


R-L:  Ballissima I, Madrague I, All About Eve I, Lhasa, Nepal, Madrague II, Bad Behaviour, Ashes to Ashes, Fez, Dogon II, Brousse II, Bali

R-L: Pandora II, Mekong, Coconut Grove

This retails for 55 euro in Brown thomas. This palette cannot be bought anyway as it was limited edition. I was excited for this palette as i do not own any Nars eyeshadow, and this palette contain most of Nars neutral eyeshadow. 55 euro may seem alot for a palette but it contains 15 eyeshadow and a single eyeshadow would cost 25 euro.

Conclusion: i never own any Nars eyeshadow so i cannot compare them to the single ones. But from using them, they feel chalky. I have read reviews from other bloggers and their shadows werent chalky, so it may be just my palette. But overall i like this palette.

Hope everyone likes it and enjoys it.

Have a nice day everyone
^^

@-->-----



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and comment! :D